The new giant Rammer 9033 is here to break the limits
World-leading hydraulic rockbreaker and attachment brand Rammer have launched the latest incarnation of its largest rockbreaker at the ConExpo exhibition in Las Vegas in early March 2017.
The New Giant Rammer 9033, replaces the highly successful Rammer 7013 with a modern design that vastly extends the carrier range allowed and tool diameter. With massive breaking power, outstanding productivity, impact rate and input power the Rammer 9033 is here to break the limits.
Weighing in at 7,000 kg, the new Rammer 9033 is suitable for carriers in the 60 to 120 tonnes operating weight range. Impact rate on the long stroke setting increases to a maximum of 520 blows per minute, while maximum oil flow increases to 460 litres per minute. Input power increases by 22 % up to 185 hp (138 kW), which significantly increases impact rate and productivity compared to its predecessor and main competitors.
Like the other models in Rammer’s Large Range of hydraulic rockbreakers, the new 9033 is custom-built for a long, trouble-free life.
- Stroke length and Idle Blow Protection can be easily adjusted to allow the Rammer 9033 to be purpose-matched to individual applications.
- Long-life, high-tension VIDAT tie rods improve reliability and lower operating costs.
- The tool-retaining pins are locked by simple, reliable rubber rings, while the surface of the lower tool bushing has been specifically designed to provide longer tool life.
- Ramvalve overflow protection system monitors the oil flow through the rockbreaker and provides excellent protection against accidental overflowing and overpressure.
- Rammer 9033 it is offered with three greasing options for greater wear protection and a longer service life.
- The new model also comes equipped with Rammer’s Ramdata II service indicator that allows operators and service personnel to monitor and log vital service and maintenance information to further minimize downtime.
See the specifications.